The term "JJ Fox(St James's) Ltd” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 19 St James's Street, London, SW1A 1ES. Our company registration number is 289 0271. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without JJ Fox(St James's) Ltd’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- Prices of our products are only availiable online. Our online prices are lower than our shops.
Links to other external websites
This website includes links to external websites which are subject to their own terms and conditions. We are not responsible for the content of these external websites. These links are provided solely for convenience to you. No endorsement of any party, products or services is expressed or implied and accordingly JJ Fox(St James's) Ltd cannot accept any liability for the accuracy or otherwise of any content, or the security of any activity carried out on such other sites. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage, loss or cost caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such linked sites. Your use of such sites is at your sole risk.
Although we try our best to provide the very best products available for sale, it does happen that products need to be refunded if you are not completely satisfied. Please note a refund is offered on receipt of purchase within 30 days. In all cases please feel free to contact us by telephone in the first instance before returning goods by post.
Condition of Sale
Please note its against the law for us to sale tobacco products to anyone under the age of 18.
When the contract is created
No contract exists between you and us until we notify you that we have accepted your order and delivered the goods.
We are not obliged to accept your order.
Description and price of the goods
We make every effort to ensure that prices and descriptions of goods shown on our website are accurate at the time you place your order and includes VAT.
The price of the goods will be as shown on the checkout page of our website when you placed your order. We will charge you this amount.
You must also pay a delivery charge for the goods as indicated on our website at the checkout page.
In the unlikely event that the price shown on the checkout page is wrong, and we discover this before accepting your order, we are not required to sell the goods to you at the price shown. We always try and ensure that the prices of goods shown on our website are accurate, but occasionally genuine errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of the goods that you have ordered we will let you know as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If you cancel your order and you have already paid for the goods, then you will receive a full refund.
We will deliver the goods that you order to the delivery address you give when you place your order.
Once we accept your order, we will endeavour to deliver the goods within the delivery period that applies to the option you have chosen. If we do not come to the delivery address within the applicable delivery period and you have given us the correct full delivery address then you may apply for a refund of the delivery charge.
If there is no one available to accept the delivery when our courier arrives, the courier will keep the goods for up to two days and you can arrange for a new delivery date. After two days we may treat the order as cancelled by you. In this case we will refund the price of the goods, but we shall be entitled to keep the amount you paid for delivery.
If you give us an incorrect or incomplete delivery address and as a result we try but are not able to make the delivery, we may treat the order as cancelled by you. In this case we will refund the price of the goods, but we shall be entitled to keep the amount you paid for delivery.
If some of the goods you ordered are not available we may deliver part of your order.We will deliver the rest of the order as soon as possible afterwards.
“JJ Fox(St James's) Ltd” is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
“JJ Fox(St James's) Ltd” may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from [date].
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to JJ Fox(St James's) 19 St James's Street, London, SW1A 1ES.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.